Sunday, February 04, 2007

Quiet on the homefront

No baby news! Tend to be having lots of baby movements early evening, followed by lots of "tightenings". Last night had about 3-4 hrs of regular Braxton Hicks contractions, including back pain (ie back labour - hope the baby isn't posterior like MsA). Only mentioned it once to DH, because although they were painful, the ontractions weren't getting more intense or more frequent. I'm wondering if they were simply painful because of the ECV done earlier, which made my abdomen generally tender.

Oh, on the work front I politely declined the offers at this time, however suggested that if they were willing to wait a few months they could approach me again. I've already had a response saying they are happy to wait cos they really want me on board!