Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Moaning already

Knew it wouldn't take long .... moaning already about being a working woman!

I am SOOOO tired!!!! I love the work I am doing - but it is taking all my energy. I need to get work fitness!

Yesterday I had a great day at work. Probably my best day at GSS. All the kids were really responsive - no biting/screaming/crying/running away/zoning out. I then caught a taxi straight to the clinic to see a client for a coworker on AL, and that session went well too.

Just frustrating that I left the house at 8am, didn't get home til 5.30pm. I know that this is a normal day for millions of people ... I miss my kids though, and don't think I should be away from them for that long. I felt sorry for MsA: it was her first day of school holidays and I was working. MrT still gets upset with me being away for so long.

Remember, I am working because I WANT to - not because I HAVE to. I think I will just have to be more strict on limiting my hours. Not saying "yes" to every offer of additional work. Although, I did just get my first month's pay cheque ... and that is definately a motivator to continue working. See it's not all bad!