Sunday, July 19, 2009

OMG I'm stamping!

Hard to believe, but I have done more stamping in the last week than I have in the last 3 months. Even more amazing is that I am doing it despite the kids being sick.

I don't participate in art swaps any more, and have only one monthly birthday club obligation which sadly I didn't always meet. I've really enjoyed the intensive stamping I've been doing and don't for a minute think I can maintain the same level of productivity longterm. I do think I can maintain a regular creative habit again.

I've subscribed to a couple more online art communities. I don't have immediate plans to return to swaps etc but I think surrounding myself with arty inspirations in going to help keep me on the straight and narrow.

I wish I could upload some pics of my recent creations ... but DH took the camera on his business trip to HK (sniff - wish I was there too!!)