Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My quest to scrapbook

I think all my "poo-pooing" scrapbooking in years past has come back to bite me on the @ss. With DH away for work and my laptop acting up I decided to spend my "internet hours" crafting. Not only did I want to make a mother's day card, but my pal Kristy inspired me with the projects/subjects she needed for her upcoming Asian scrapbooking book.

For the first time ever, complete layouts came together in my mind. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about layouts.

First problem: I don't have any 12x12 paper, and I was definately planning that size
Second problem: Rather than use original photos I wanted to print off copies - but could I find them on DH's computer???
Third problem: The LSS was shut on ... National Scrapbooking Day!!! Can you believe it??? (When I went down there again y'day they didn't have what I wanted anyway, so will have to make the trip into the big store later this week)