Monday, October 27, 2008

Rediscovering my craft desk

Yesterday MsA and I got down and dirty at the craft desk for the first time in ages. It felt sooo good! Here is what we came up with:



This first one was actually the second card we came up with. It's a birthday card for my mum. It was fun to finally use the cuttlebug and the nestabilities. Ms A had full say in colours in positioning on this card. I think she did a great job, and Nanny will be pleasantly suprised.



This second one was actually what I had started making for mum. I played with distress inks for the background. I like the vintage effect, but in the end I didn't think mum would appreciate the "oldness" of it. SHe doesn't like being reminded of aging!

Finally MsA and I discussed plans for a special Christmas project which we see us share much more time at the craft desk soon. Yay!